The October 2020 PFL and FBL Newsletters are ready for your use and available in Customer Hub

Hi PFL & FBL members! 👋

As part of your membership with us, you'll find both PDF and DOC newsletter files for your convenience in CustomerHub. 

Haven't seen them yet?  Go and grab them.  We can even support you by providing customization and printing + mailing services.  Reach out to us at support@newlawbusinessmodel.com for special pricing. 

Doing it yourself? Look for the red arrows these indicate each area that requires your customization.

PFL's, you'll notice we tied the PFL special offer with the October An Offer So Good It's Scary marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/october

PFL Offer: An Offer So Good It's Scary
You are busy. Preoccupied with work or kids or both! You have so much on your plate that sometimes you don’t think you have a “ghost of chance” to get to everything that needs to be done now, let alone plan for the future. Am I right? The only way for you to have a “ghost of a chance” to protect your assets and make sure your kids are taken care of by the people you LOVE if the unthinkable should happen to you and your spouse…is to PLAN NOW. When you are one of the first 5 to make an appointment this month for a Family Wealth Planning Session™, I will waive the regular $750 planning fee and give you a gift certificate for a "Spooktacular Dinner for Two"! Call now before this offer vanishes like Dracula at sunrise!

And for CBL/FBL's, you'll notice we tied the CBL special offer with the October Would You Love to Feel 100% Confident About the Foundation of Your Business?  marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in  https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/mmc-cbl-october.

FBL Offer: Would You Love to Feel 100% Confident About the Foundation of Your Business?
Due to my work with business owners, I’ve discovered that most feel a secret lack of confidence when it comes to the legal, insurance, financial and tax parts of their businesses. And they don’t share it with anyone, instead either ignoring critical parts of their foundation or attempting to hire out the parts they don’t understand to ensure it’s taken care of, and then often finding out, it wasn’t. Unfortunately, when it’s not taken care of, the one who pays the price is you, even if it was someone else’s fault. As a business owner, you are ultimately responsible for all of it. This October, it’s time for you to get 100% secure with the foundation of your business. If you are one of the first 3 businesses to pay regular price for a LIFT Business Breakthrough Session ($500), I will gift you the LIFT Foundation System & Toolkit, (a $1,997 training program + legal templates + implementation maps), which has everything you need to guarantee 100% confidence in the foundation of your business.

"See" you again next month

The Team at New Law Business Model