*Special Training* by Ali & Bonnie on the Big Picture of NLBM Membership Path Resources

Hello Lawyers We Love!

@Ali Katz and I are very excited to share with you a brand new training on the "Big Picture of NLBM Membership Path Resources." This has been a dream of mine for a long time to bring together into a visual everything we teach you, along with deeper visuals into the Client Attraction System (marketing) and Accelerator.

You can find it here: https://memberhub.newlawbusinessmodel.com/resource-library/nlbm-visuals/

I have included three resources for you at the link above:

• Video training by Ali and myself
  • PDF of the visuals we cover in the video training
  • Timestamps of the video training for reference

We hope you love this brand new, hot-off-the-presses training as much as we do!

To a life and law practice you love,

Bonnie

Director of Digital Services & Product Strategist

Edited by Bonnie Bowles
  • Thanks 1
  • Bonnie Bowles changed the title to *Special Training* by Ali & Bonnie on the Big Picture of NLBM Membership Path Resources

I was looking forward to viewing this training, but it says "Insufficient Permissions" when I try to access it.  I received an email notification about the training, so I thought I would be able to view it.   Can I, or is it for members only?  Thanks.

1.) How much is the investment for the Client Attraction and Client Engagement System only?

2.) And, how much is all fo the systems? That wasn't discussed.

3) What is your website was built NOT by NLBM, then what happens for compatibility of the systems?

@Betsy Vazquez

1.) How much is the investment for the Client Attraction and Client Engagement System only?- We don't sell these "systems" separately, they are the components that make up the full membership program. 

2.) And, how much is all fo the systems? That wasn't discussed. Membership is currently $1197/month for the Personal Family Lawyer membership. 

3) What is your website was built NOT by NLBM, then what happens for compatibility of the systems?   Bonnie will have to answer this for you on the accelerator side.  But for you Betsy, I would say that your focus should be on client engagement until you have a full pipeline- then, when you have a consistently full pipeline it would make sense financially to invest in accelerator beyond the membership program. 

Hi @Betsy Vazquez great questions!

Agreeing with @Amy Jones re: the importance of staying focused for now on the core curriculum and completing your own plan and two practice plans. When you're ready for membership and then eventually Accelerator, we help lawyers with existing websites know how to integrate an existing site into the automation, if they want to keep their own site. Or if you do both automation and website with Accelerator, the integration is taken care of for you in-house.

Thanks!