The May 2020 PFL and FBL Newsletters are ready for your use and available in Customer Hub

Hi PFL/CBL/FBL members! 👋

As part of your membership with us, you'll find both PDF and DOC newsletter files for your convenience in CustomerHub. 

Haven't seen them yet?  Go and grab them.  We can even support you by providing customization and printing + mailing services.  Reach out to us at support@newlawbusinessmodel.com for special pricing. 

Doing it yourself? Look for the red arrows these indicate each area that requires your customization.

PFL's, you'll notice we tied the PFL special offer with the May Mother's Day marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in  https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/may
PFL Offer: May is Mom's MONTH!
We're officially designating every day in May, Mother’s Day! Don’t you think moms deserve it? If you are a mom, you know you deserve it. Moms are super busy, preoccupied with work or kids or both! You almost never have time for yourself, so...We're Here To Do Something About It!

One of the best ways for a mom to show you LOVE your family is to have all of your financial ducks in a row and make sure your kids are taken care of by people you LOVE … no matter what! If you are one of the first 10 moms to schedule your Family Wealth Planning Session now, I will give you a gift certificate for a mani/pedi to use as soon as we can all go out again AND a copy of the best-selling book on legal planning for families, Wear Clean Underwear: A Fast, Fun, Friendly-And Essential Guide To Legal Planning For Busy Parents when you come in to meet with me. In addition to the mani/pedi and the free book, I will waive the regular $750 Planning Session fee for any mom who makes an appointment this month for a “Family Wealth Planning Session.” My Mother’s Day Gift Has a Value of $795 but Is Worth MUCH More to Your Family.

Note to PFL's: The PFL article has red arrows in the place where you may replace your own links. We recommend to create a covered link/masked URL that is shortened and easily entered in manually since this is a hard copy newsletter and can't be clicked on. If you need help, please let us know. 🙂 Additionally, we've updated the language of the offer so that it is relevant to current business restrictions. 

And for CBL/FBL's, you'll notice we tied the CBL special offer with the May  Do You Want More Money and Time for Your Family? marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in  [Ihttps://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/mmc-cbl-may.
FBL Offer: More Money + Time For Your Family
I am committed to saving you money and freeing you up to have more time for the life you want. We have a unique process in place for bringing your life and your business into alignment, priming your business for profits and keeping it that way. While you may not be used to hearing about these kinds of things from your lawyers, we aren’t traditional lawyers. We’re here to truly help you have the life and business you want. We guide you to map the life you want, and right align your revenue model to match.

If you want more time with your family, without hurting your income, make this the month you schedule yourself to meet with me for a Money Map Life and Income Planning Session … and discover how you can design (or re-design) your business around your life, instead of the other way around. If you are one of the first 3 business owners to schedule during the month of May, I will waive your Money Map Life and Income Planning Session fee (a $997 value) as my gift to you.

"See" you again next month

The Team at New Law Business Model
  • Like 1