Oh sorry, Nara -- I'm using shorthand. 🙂 PRM = Personal Resource Map. It's the inventory created from the training I hosted last week. Were you able to be on there?

Yes to health care directive/guardianship AND the most important thing beyond the guardianship of their kids, is a list of what they own, where it is, and how loved ones could find/access it. That's the point of the PRM. Watch the training if you have not already and then get back w me w Qs. 

A

• Like 1

@Ali Katz  Where can I watch the training?  I missed this -  I was on a call!  If I could watch a replay of this I would so appreciative!

Thanks

Nara

@Ali Katz

This is prefect.  I am going to reach out to my contact and ask that they contact me directly.  I can send them the link and walk them through it.  I will post on my social media account and on my website.

I will keep you posted on this!

@Nara Callanan you can register at http://www.PersonalResourceMap.com and watch immediately -- now that you are a member, you get a personal affiliate link for tracking the people who opt-in, so you can follow up w them directly. You can reach out to support about that, as your enrollment may have crossed w this new campaign. 

You would normally charge $750 for a FWPS without homework completed in advance, where you are literally doing the homework with them in the first meeting. In this case, that homework is the PRM. If you can spend that time with them at a discount (and apply toward their planning), or for free, do. But you also need to be clear on the value of your time. In this case, I assume that if they spend the hour w you completing the PRM, they will do further EP, and if you have the space financially to count on that, you can do PRM with them for free, and know you'll get paid for the EP, so really you'll have to decide what's possible for you based on your time/money equation. Happy to talk it through here w you.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 10:28 AM, Nara Callanan said:

Why do I not know what PRM stands for

The PRM is the Personal Resource Map, which is the new, online version of the Inventory Worksheet.

• Like 1