The February 2020 PFL and FBL Newsletters are ready for your use and available in Customer Hub

Hi PFL & FBL members!

The February 💘 newsletters are ready! As part of your membership with us, you'll find both PDF and DOC newsletter files for your convenience in CustomerHub. 

Haven't seen them yet?  Go and grab them at the Webstore! 🛒 We can even support you by providing customization and printing + mailing services.  Reach out to us at support@newlawbusinessmodel.com for special pricing. 
Doing it yourself? Look for the red arrows that indicate each area that requires your customization.

PFL's, you'll notice we tied the PFL special offer with the February -  Vive Amore marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/february

Offer: Vive Amore – My Valentine’s Day Gift to You and Your Family!
You're busy – preoccupied with work, kids or both – leaving you no time or energy to think about romance. I have a solution! One of the best ways to show that you LOVE your family is to have all of your affairs in order and make sure your kids are taken care of by people you LOVE if the unthinkable should happen to you and your spouse.

My Valentine’s Day Gift to you has a value of $850, but is worth so much more to your family! If you are one of the first 5 families to make an appointment this month for an educational, informative Family Wealth Planning Session, I'll waive the regular $750 planning session fee, plus I’ll give you a $100 gift certificate to <top local restaurant>. Get a FREE Romantic Dinner for Two! Plus, Protect Your Family and Your Wealth.

And for CBL/FBL's, you'll notice we tied the CBL special offer with the February - Give Love to Your Business marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/mmc-cbl-february

Offer: Show Your Business A Little Love This Valentine's
It’s February, the month of love. Have you been giving your business enough of the right kind of love? This month, in honor of Valentine’s Day, we have a special "love up your business with LIFT" special going on here at Family Business Lawyer headquarters. Be one of the first 5 business owners to get on our calendar this month and we’ll get you organized with a LIFT Foundation Audit of your legal, insurance, financial and tax systems, cut our normal fee in half and send you home with all of your most important papers organized in a LIFT Your Business Foundation Organizer that will make it simple as can be for you to love your business in 2020. Oh, and be sure to ask us about 5 of the most loving things you can do for your business to give your business a little love!

Note to FBL's: We have started to format your newsletter a bit differently to include both business and estate planning topics so that your business owner audience also receives information important to their estate planning needs. The offer and Q&A will also cater towards the business audience. If your audience is more families and doesn't include business owners, you can still utilize the PFL newsletter and just change the logos to FBL, which is how the FBL newsletters have traditionally been formatted. Let us know how you like this change and if this is helpful to your audiences.

"See" you again next month! 👋

The Team at New Law Business Model

• Thanks 1