The November 2019 PFL, CBL and FBL Newsletters are ready for your use and available in Customer Hub

Hi PFL/CBL/FBL members!

As part of your membership with us, you'll find both PDF and DOC newsletter files for your convenience in CustomerHub. 

Haven't seen them yet?  Go and grab them and get started! Monthly newsletters should be sent to your house list, every month! Not only to stay in front of your audience, but this is a great method to announce your upcoming events as well.
  • Doing it yourself? Look for the red arrows these indicate each area that requires your customization.
  • Don't have time to do it yourself? We are happy to support you by providing customization and printing + mailing services.  Reach out to us at support@newlawbusinessmodel.com for special pricing. 

PFL's, you'll notice we tied the PFL special offer with the November - Giving Thanks marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in  https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/november
Offer: Giving Thanks
I have much to be thankful for - not the least of which is being able to serve the <name of community> community. As my way of giving back and saying “thank you”, I'm going to not only help you and your family but also help the less fortunate members of our community during this Thanksgiving season. A gift your family will thank you for ...for generations to come.

Here’s something important you need to know that directly affects your family: To ensure your loved ones know exactly what to do and how to handle your things after you are gone, PLUS make sure your kids are taken care of by people you love if the unthinkable should happen...CALL NOW. Taking care of these things you’ve been putting off is how you show your loved ones your gratitude and appreciation this holiday season! If you own a home and have minor children, and make an appointment this month for a “Family Wealth Planning Session”, I will waive my regular $750 planning fee, plus make a donation of $100 to our local food bank in your name.

During your FREE Planning Session you and your spouse will choose the right guardians for your kids and avoid making the six common mistakes! The Planning Session is absolutely FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION and NO PRESSURE. Plus, when you make an appointment now, I’ll donate $100.00 in your name to our local community food bank. So by taking care of YOUR family, you will also be taking care of a family who needs your help this holiday season.

And for CBL/FBL's, you'll notice we tied the CBL special offer with the November - LIFT Your Life & Business + Benefit the Community This Thanksgiving Season marketing campaign found in your CustomerHub resources. To learn more about this campaign, visit the Marketing Campaigns section in  https://newlawbusinessmodel.customerhub.net/mmc-cbl-november
Offer: LIFT Your Life & Business + Benefit the Community This Thanksgiving Season

Due to my work with business owners, I’ve discovered that most secretly lack confidence when it comes to the legal, insurance, financial and tax parts of their businesses. And they don’t share it with anyone, instead either ignoring critical parts of their foundation or attempting to hire out the parts they don’t understand to ensure it’s taken care of, and then often finding out, it wasn’t.

Unfortunately, when it’s not taken care of, the one who pays the price is you, even if it was someone else’s fault. As a business owner, you are ultimately responsible for all of it.

This November, for the first 3 business owners who make an appointment and pay regular price for a LIFT Business Breakthrough Session ($500), I will gift the LIFT Foundation System & Toolkit, (a $1,997 training program + legal templates + implementation maps) + gift $100 in your name to our local Food Bank to feed families this Thanksgiving. During the LIFT Business Breakthrough Session, we will identify where you may have leaky boundaries, unclear expectations and missed opportunities that put you at risk so you can feel confident in your business, while also helping families in need this Thanksgiving.

Note to FBL's: We have started to format your newsletter a bit differently to include both business and estate planning topics so that your business owner audience also receives information important to their estate planning needs. The offer and Q&A will also cater towards the business audience. If your audience is more families and doesn't include business owners, you can still utilize the PFL newsletter and just change the logos to FBL, which is how the FBL newsletters have traditionally been formatted. Let us know how you like this change and if this is helpful to your audiences.

"See" you again next month 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

The Team at New Law Business Model
  • Like 1